Over the years, I’ve learned a lot about potential buyers and that most are really awesome! I’ve had the opportunity to make some great friendships with new kitten owners, and really that is my end goal in asking all of the questions and the purpose of trying to get to know you.
However, there are those few that make it so I have to sound like a cranky, kitten possessed person, so below you will find some of my buying requirements. I do try to make the process as fun and easy as possible but please know everything mentioned below is because somebody had to come along and make it harder for everyone else.
Time for the yucky stuff!
- It is my right to cancel a sale for any reason, your deposit will be refunded in full .
- Otherwise, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE! Depending on the situation, you may be able to apply the deposit to a future kitten.
- Kittens are to be picked up between 12-16 weeks of age, any later than 16 weeks of age, I will find another home for the kitten and your deposit will be applied to a future kitten, unless prior arrangements are made or I deem it necessary for a kitten to stay longer.
- Kittens will have at least one set of vaccinations before leaving, possibly two, depending on age.
- On the flip side, if you continually bother/harrass me to pick up your kitten before 12 weeks of age, your deposit will be forfeited and the sale cancelled. I will tell you when your kitten is ready to go.
- I reserve the right to hold onto a kitten as long as necessary. The last thing I want to do is send somebody home with an unhealthy kitten.
- No home visits until kitten is ready to go. We have cats in three different households, including one out of town which makes scheduling visits hard. We try to post pictures weekly and videos periodically so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to see your kitten.
- No shipping, no couriers, etc, you must fly or drive into Billings, MT to pickup your kitten. If you are in the surrounding states, I will deliver within 100 miles for free, fuel is extra outside of the 100 miles.
- Previous kitten buyers and US Veterans will receive a $50 discount.
- Half down is required for a deposit, or, I can take payments with an agreed payment schedule between the two of us. (Missed payment forfeits deposit)
- I accept Cash, check and credit cards via paypal. If paying by paypal a 3% fee is added to cover their fees. Paypal fees are non-refundable.
- Direct sales only, no gifting of kittens, however, you can purchase a gift certificate so the buyer may choose the right kitten for them.
- No “test-drives” of kittens, if you have allergies, or other cats you are concerned about adapting to a new friend, please see if you can borrow a friend’s cat for a few days to see how it goes.
- If you ask me questions that are listed on my website, you will be directed to look at it.
- Prices for Persians, Himalayans, Exotic Longhair, and Exotic Shorthair will range from $700-1500. All cats are CFA registered.
- Prices for Selkirk Rex will range from $250-800 depending on coat and type. Many times you can get a throwback to a Persian look for a lot cheaper than buying a Persian outright. All cats are CFA registered.